Recent Posts

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I will direct you elsewhere today.

My friend Sam--who, as you've probably noticed, is mentioned very often here--has another author interview. Because she is made of awesome. Oh yeah- guess who she's interviewing...

- cue dramatic, very climatic (and overall awesome) music-
......

MYRA MCENTIRE!

She's probably one of the most hilarious people ever to be found in Authordom, and so we're both really excited for the interview. (That means you should be excited as well.) Sam's collecting any questions y'all have over at her blog. So scurry on over there and ask it up in her comments, yo.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Sigh. I think people are tired of all our interviews.
Well, not the actual interviews.
Just the questioning process.

Maggie said...

I agree. The questioning process is quite drab, though, to be honest.

When the interview's posted though--the comments and thoughts will come rolling in. *shrugs* What can you do, I guess.

Sam said...

Well, thanks for trying.
And for being awesome.
I tagged you on my blog.