Recent Posts

Sunday, April 25, 2010

OMG exciting news!

I've been thinking about doing another author interview for a while now, but just couldn't decide who I wanted to ask. I soon realized, though, that I think I might DIE if I don't get one from one of my favorite author crushes. (That was totally not dramatic...)

And so, I am very extremely horribly excited to say that I will be interviewing YA author Kiersten White! She's one of the funniest people ever, as well as speedy quick at answering emails. :)

Her book Paranormalcy will be coming out on September 21 this year and it's got a cover that kinda makes me choke with jealousy.


Is that not the most amazing thing ever? And I want that dress. I want it very much.

Ahem. Right. So I just wanted to know if anyone has any questions they'd like me to ask her before I send in the interview? You can find her blog here and her site is right here. Be sure to check out her amazing amazingness and comment with what you'd like to know.

Also, remember that being shy here is breaking the laws of my blog.

So, you know, don't be.

6 comments:

Sam said...

Omg. I want to know about the cover. It's amazzzzing.
How input is there for her?

Angela said...

How exciting! That's a very cool cover, and I can't wait to read the interview.

Elizabeth Briggs said...

Dying to read this book. I would like to ask: How many drafts did she go through? How many words was the first draft?

maddie said...

OOOO Maggie that is great! And the cover is amazing and I love the dress!:P
I would like to know what her biggest obstacle when writing is and how she overcomes it.

Maddie said...

(Idk why my above comment looks funny. I think I pushed the wrong button. OOPS!)

Maggie said...

Thanks guys. I added the questions to my list. :)

(Pst--Maddie! I like your picture!)