Recent Posts

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Warning: Lotsa Rambles

That's about it: Rambles.

Let's talk about my stories, shall we?

I'm taking a break from Captivate. I just don't really know where I'm going with it, and I feel like everytime I try to start writing on it again it just... does not work. So my Captivate crew are going on a vacation. Maybe while they're there I'll get inspiration for a crazy hurricane or something and they can use their faery magic to poof good, pretty words into my story.


*POOF* ---> Pretty Words

Or, you know, maybe not.

My Yet To Be Named Zombie Story is fun. Little mini plot bunnies are playing tag inside my head, so I've got a constant swirl of ideas for this one. Most of them include everyone in the story being bitten and going evil zombie grr all over the place. Wouldn't that kind of be awesome? The whole world a big zombie fest. But cool ones. It would be like:

Zombie: Hey there Fred! How's life being undead?
Fred: Oh, you know. The kids are all congested from those pesky worms.
Zombie (who's name I've decided is Zombie): Don't I know the feeling! Martha, my new zombie wife--did I tell you Zombie Wife Number One's head was eaten by the dog?
Fred: You wouldn't say?
Zombie: Yeah! I even let him have some of her arm later that night. She was quite tasty actually; she made for a good dinner. Oh! Anyways, Martha's skin is starting to grow back. Things are healing and it's just crazy.
Fred: That why you have the scissors?
Zombie: Sure is. We're gonna trim her up a bit tonight. She always wants to fit in with the other rotten wives and all.

Wouldn't that be awesome??!?

What?
No?
Really?

...oh. Well that's okay. My zombies don't roll that way anyways.

FanFiction: I'm done. For now. I'm bored. It's boring. Boredom. Done-ness. Yeah.

And that's a roundup of my writing! As well as Zombie and Fred's lives!

Now we get to talk about Sam. OMG SHE MADE TOP FIVE ON INKPOP AND KEPT IT THERE FOR A MONTH AND NOW THEY'VE SENT IT IN TO THE EDITORS OMG.
Pretty dang amazing, huh?


-nods-
I'm gonna have a famous author friend doo-da-doo. :D

Her and I are also doing a collab. It's about Sirens. It's going to be amazing. Well, her half anyways. Mine'll probably somehow venture back into Fred/Zombie's life.

But I think it's going to be quite fun to write with her. And only half the work of writing my own stories. Hehe.

------

Hello. Meet my personal life (Pst! I don't have a life.)

I saw How to Train Your Dragon last weekend.


I told my dog that she is deemed my new dragon. She gave me an annoyed look and went to cuddle with the cat.

I'm happy to say that tomorrow we don't have school. Yip! So it's my official Beautiful Creatures reading day.


(I tweeted that today and both Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, the authors, replied and started following me. And I hadn't followed them yet! I about passed out. I also tweeted with Myra McEntire over our mutual love of Hyde off of That 70's Show at 12:30 in the morning. I did pass out. It was from sleep, but whatever. It was equally awesome. And this is getting to be a lot to put in parentheses...)

Gah. Supernatural was on tonight!


I love that show. Don't lose faith Dean! DON'T LOSE FAITH. *slaps Sam over the head* Encourage your brother!

Um. I dunno. I think that's it. I bought a new pair of capris the other day. If you were curious. Told you there were rambles. Did you enjoy the two thousand pictures and links though?

(I think I lost the profesh feel. If you stumble across it, could you send it back my way?)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOO!!! Please Please Please don't be done with Fanficiton!!! Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please!!!!!!!!!!!
Or at least finish that awesome story that you started Following the Path! Promise?! Please. D:

Sam said...

Oh, dang. I'm not the first commenter. WHAT THE HECK.
Anyway...
Zombies; awesome.
us writing together; awesome.
pictures; awesome.
And I wanna be a famous author. :P

Amparo Ortiz said...

I officially love the crap out of you!!!

You = Awesomeness

But just remember: Dean Winchester is mine. Period.

Oh, and don't give up on fanfiction.

Rock on, sistah.

Maggie said...

Anonymous: Don't be upset! I'm not quitting for good. Just taking a break for school and my own projects. I'm sure once school ends I'll start posting on it more.

Sam: It's all awesome to me as well. I also want to be a famous author. Although that's far into the future, it I ever do get to be one. I want to be one bad though. OMG IM EXCITED TO GET BACK TO OUR STORY.

Amparo: You're pretty awesome yourself. :P We might have to battle it out for Dean though; I love him. Thanks for following!

Dani said...

this post made me sad.
and happy.
at the same time?

life is weird sometimes.

Jamie Marie said...

Well, I was just looking at your blog (I didn't finish it yet. I have homework to do.) and I just decided I might as well post.

Writing rocks.

You seem to understand that, therefore you are officially awesome. (Hm... so you're scared of spiders? Once I squished one with my hand just to see how my friend would react. It was pretty funny. >:) hehe.)

Ok... well... that's about it.