Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

!GAH!

(Talk about a post title...)

HOLY MOLY GUYS. I DON'T KNOW HOW I FORGOT TO POST THIS.

A few days ago Maggie Stiefvater (my hero in all things amazing) (she also has my name omg) released her Linger trailer. Linger's the sequel to Shiver, if you've been living under another one of those pesky rocks. It's the second in the three book trilogy and I'm sort of going insane from the wait. Not kidding.

Anways, she posted it the other night, and, of course, I did my fair share of fan!girling and the like. I had planned on posting it though and I completely forgot. I feel like a failure at life now...



Did you watch it? Did it make you swoon? Did you die from jealousy at how flipping amazing it was?

DID YOU ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT?!!?!??!

Ahem. I did.

(Random Fact: Maggie made that whole trailer on her own. No, guys, seriously, all of it. I know.)

5 comments:

Sam said...

Maggie.
DO NOT POST THINGS UNDER THAT LABEL.
You about gave me a heart attack.
On the other hand...
COOL!!!!!

Maggie said...

Hah, sorry! What'd you think it would be?

At least it was attention grabbing. :P

Aspen said...

awesome!

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

This trailer is awesome and beautiful and I can't believe she made it all-she's so creative! (Did you know she's hosting a Linger ARC contest? You should enter and share the book with me if you win!;)

Maggie said...

Aspen: I think so too!

Sarah: (If you can run from one site to another, I totally just did.) Entered and praying! And don't worry--if I win (even though I never win) you'll be first on the list to share. :)