Recent Posts

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I am not above stealing if I can have a cute, crazy pirate.

I was innocently drooling over Johnny Depp (bc I have that old guy thing, remember?), watching the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, when I realized that pirates make my life. Also that I would like to be one.

Guess what.

I have a pirate mentor. And her name is Tessa.

Yes, that Tessa. The one of awesome. (AHEMiinterviewedherAHEM) I can't wait to start my training!



Visit her at tessagratton.com!

(Oh yeah, and she might be giving away an ARC of Linger or something.)
(And Maggie Stiefvater might have scribbled some unimportant stuff in it.)
(But I wouldn't know such things, of course, because I'm too busy stealing ships.)
(Arrr.)

4 comments:

Sam said...

I WANT TO BE A PIRATE.

Sam said...

Hah. You can see text on the other side of the pirate picture. That's awesome. :P

Tessa said...

Woo! A pirate's life for US!

(ps. Sam, that's actual text from Blood Magic. *grin*)

Sam said...

...THAT WAS MEAN.
-now staring at the words with squinty eyes-