Recent Posts

Monday, June 14, 2010

I needz ur helpz. Please?

Hmm. So I realize I suck at blogging. And I apologize. But the thing is, I have no material to blog over...

WAIT WAIT GIVE ME A SECOND TO EXPLAIN DONT LEAVE MEEEEEEE

Ahem.

Anyways, I have this wretched thing called the Summer School. And you know what I'm doing in the Summer School? Running and stairs for six friggin' hours a day in the heat. Humid heat. This is the same girl who's tried her hardest to stay away from physical activity since 8th grade. Um, yeah, I sort of completely hate it with every fiber of my being. So that takes up my day from 6am to 1pm. From there on I get home, take a shower, (cry in pain,) rest my poor aching body with a nap, eat dinner, sleep, repeat. It's a cycle that I refuse to change until this torture--the Summer School--ends. Because I am fragile and need my rest.

So that leaves no time for reading (yet I keep buying books...). I don't hardly ever check the blogs I follow anymore (sorry lovely blogs!). Heck, I can't even revel in the fact that I finally passed my driving test (yes, I am aware that it took me forever and one years).

BUT THAZ WHY YOU GUISE ARR MUH FAVORITES.

What do you want me to blog about? If you give me a direction, I'm sure I can scraggle something up that'll make you semi-happy. More book reviews? Interviews? Rambles and suggestions and updates? Writing stuff? Reading stuff? A guest blog post from Sam? Something that I'm not mentioning?

Help me out, guys, 'cause I'm totally lost. I'll love you forever... unless you don't want me to, in which case I won't... Gah.

Here, I'll bribe you with good music! Ponder my problem while you try not to fall in love with this guy's voice.



(Ours; The Bravery)
(Tis an amazing song, no?)

Are you finished pondering yet?

1 comments:

Sam said...

Writings and rambles and interviews and all that other stuff too.
-nods-
...Oh, crap.
What am I supposed to blog about!?
Oh wait.
Hehe. I can tell all of your secrets.
-rubs hands together gleefully-
Mwahaha.
(But if I blog for you, you are blogging for me)