Recent Posts

Monday, July 26, 2010

Maggie's Monday Music

Hello. I am low on posting material, therefore am making a weekly Monday post with good music.

Because I'm fond of good music.

And posts that I don't have to think about.

But mostly, I'm fond of having a title with my name in it.

So here is my song choice for this week. Prepare to LOVE IT. Or not. But I really like it, and the video is pretty, and it always comes on in the morning when I'm trying to sleep, so it's usually in my head 24/7 anymore. Are you ready for that kind of song commitment? I think you are.

(New Morning; Alpha Rev)




Please ignore today's lameness. I'm not really feeling the whole 'getting out of bed and taking my dog to the vet for the millionth time' thing. But that's a whole other post...

Ahem. Also, if you think this idea is crap, please say so in the comments section. I don't want to post random stuff that nobody wants.

And finally, please ignore any ugly layouts that you come across when you visit today and/or tomorrow. I'm searching for something new, and so things might look a little wacky for the next coupla days. Why can't what I want just pop into my head, and then onto the blog? Because that would pretty much make my life right about now.

3 comments:

Sam said...

I think this is a great idea. -nods-
I love music. And I love your taste in music.

Maggie said...

Thank you, Sam. I'm quite fond of the idea as well. However, it will never match up to your foreign covers. They are wonderful.

Sam said...

-feels special-
-realizes you must want something-
-eyes Alex Pettyfer-
No.