Recent Posts

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Five Fantastic Facts

Fact number UNO:
Cassandra Clare wrote that amazing little series called The Mortal Instruments, right? Yeah, it's amazing, and yeah, I did just wipe drool off my keyboard when I thought about Jace. Anyhoo... there will be two more books after City of Fallen Angels!

(As quoted in an email sent to Sam at 1:30AM)
HOLY FLIPPING WINGED MAGENTA AND SWIRLY LONG HAIRED GIRAFFE. THERE WILL BE TWO MORE BOOKS AFTER CITY OF FALLEN ANGELS! ARE YOU SCREAMING IN GLEE OR BOUNCING BACKFLIPS ON THE BED? BECAUSE I AM TOTALLY DOING BOTH.
Obviously, I am not excited about this in the least.

-----

Fact number DEUX:
One of the raddest sites known to the universe&beyond, YA Highway, is hosting a giveaway of six snazzy books from a prize they won at SCBWI. (They also have some pictures of their time there! They are adorable.)

ENTER TO WIN THE AWESOME.

-----

Fact number TRE:
I have been writing again...

-----

Fact number CHEITHRE:
...about a girl named Juniper (OMG GASP WHAT WHAT), and scarves, and traveling(sorta), and chocolate covered strawberries.

Just wait for it guys. This will be the one.

-----

Fact number FIVE:
I wrote one in Spanish. Two in French. Three was Swedish, four was Irish. And five was either English or Dragon. I can't really remember.*



*If these are wrong, please don't hurt me. However, it would be nice if you told me in the comments.
**Lookit, colors! Oooh. Ahhh. Prettyyy.

6 comments:

Caitlin said...

Yay for more Jace!! There was copious amounts of drool on my part, too, so don't feel ashamed :P

Liam said...

I died a little inside when I saw that about City of Lost Souls and City of Heavenly Fire.

That bit went to heaven early.

More Maia, please. Or Isabelle. Either.

Sam said...

Fact One: (Yay, I was mentioned.) (YAY MORE BOOKS) (I read the first chapter of City of Fallen Angels. It was amazing.) (I get to see her in a month.)
(That was a lot of facts.)
Fact Two: I love that site.
Fact three: Yay! I find it sad, though, that you got the most done in months the weekend that I was out of town with no internet. This says something.
Fact Four: And it's AMAZING. But I've yet to see lots of strawberries.
Five: OOH IRISH. And don't worry. That was dragon.

Maggie said...

Caitlin: -lust sigh- Isn't he just the most amazing thing? I'm so excited for all the books to finally come out!

Liam: I did too, believe me. I'm seriously stoked about it. And both the girls are pretty dang awesome. :D

(Bahah, I love that I have the girl rooting for Jace, and the boy rooting for Maia/Isabelle.)

Sam: I am so jealous of you. I want to go SO BAD. But I still don't think I will. You know me, being all school oriented... *dies* And mostly, I just got out of my slump this weekend. It had nothing to do with you being gone. Promise!
I thought that was dragon. Sometimes I get confused. The languages are so closely related...

dani said...

^ Maggie, your "leave a comment" message makes me go :D. And it totally inspires me to leave a comment. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOKS IN THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES! Also, give out an excerpt of your new story? It sounds great. :)

-dani♥

ps FOLLOWING THE PATH UPDATE?! :D

Maggie said...

Dani: Yay! I'm glad it inspired you to comment. XD ARENT YOU EXCITED? I AM EXCITED. Actually, I might add an excerpt... and thank you! Also, I'm working on it--promise! It should be up soon, hopefully.