Recent Posts

Monday, August 16, 2010

Maggie's Monday Misery

Because I am depressed and sad and in pain and overall am feeling LIKE MY LIFE HAS OFFICIALLY LOST HAPPINESS, you get no song today.

Please, just stab me with a fork. I hate school. And it's starting in like, an hour.

You can send me happy things, if you want. Or you can suggest cheerful Monday songs. Or you can (*accidentally*) burn down my school.

Um...
Yeah.

Or! You can send me your own high school stories, whether happy or embarrassing or annoying. :)

Have a good Monday! I may be back later to update on the horrible, and maybe to find a song. I feel bad for whining to you.

2 comments:

MoonShine0819 said...

good luck in school! My name's Maggie, too! but im only in junior high! hope u feel better!..... gonna follow you... not in stalker way though! X3

Maggie said...

Thank you, Maggie! It's so cool we have the same name. And follow away! I'm glad you like it, and thanks for the wishes!