Recent Posts

Monday, August 2, 2010

Maggie's Monday Music

Here I am again with the meme to top all!

Well, not really. And I really doubt I'm the first one to have a Monday Music thing. But we ignore facts like that, because otherwise I would be a puddle of sadness. And no one likes puddles of sadness. Unless you're evil and have a fondness for splashing in them.

YOU COULD BE JUMPING ALL OVER MY BODY.
That would be creepy and painful.

(Night of the Hunter; 30 Seconds To Mars)



Basically, I want to marry this band and have little 30 Seconds To Mars babies. I mean, you're listening to the same voice I am, right? Don't you love it with a fiery passion? Um, yeah. I finally bought the CD (This Is War) and have had it on repeat ever since. You've probably heard Kings And Queens on commercials and movie previews and other fun things. (I found the song before anyone started playing it though! I hold a firm belief that I am awesome for this reason alone!)

Opinions? Your Monday suggestions?

6 comments:

Sam said...

Pretty song! Pretty band!
Your poor dad. -shakes head-

Maggie said...

Actually the song isn't pretty. He's kind of talking about killing people. But his voice is pretty. And they are pretty. -nods-

Eh, Dad's fine. It's his fault for not warning me he was moving my car. I blame it all on him. Hehe.

Sam said...

That, my friend, is the definition of pretty. Death, in an attractive box? -grins-

Anna Yan said...

oh i love 30seconds to mars!! I'm seeing them in concert next month...I cannot wait! I literally listen to This is War on repeat every night.haha..:D

Maggie said...

Sam: I wouldn't say that's pretty. Hot, maybe, but not pretty. :P

Anna: OH MY GOSH I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW. I would die to go to one! I hope you have fun! And yeah, This Is War is the first song of theirs that I heard and I instantly fell in love with them.

reberto.alberto said...

Hi there!

Shortstorybook.net is organizing a short story writing contest.

We do think that you too might have a marvelous story to tell, one that is your own! So if you can compose it in not more than few words, we would want to hear from you. Also, you stand a chance to get your story published on our site and win cash prize of USD 100.

“Then what are you waiting for? …put on your thinking cap and get writing. For registration and other information check - http://bit.ly/short-story-contest-2010

Happy writing!