Recent Posts

Monday, August 9, 2010

Maggie's Monday Music

A meme created by yours truly, to share with the world awesome music, and to make Mondays slightly less dreadful.

Today we have 2AM Club. They are awesome. I think they might be relatively new, in an old way, but I'm not totally sure. However, they are new to me, and I've sort of fallen in love. I think this song is quite catchy, and I hope you like it!

(Worry About You; 2AM Club)



Fun Fact: Although I wasn't aware of such things, I've heard that this song has been played on the show Pretty Little Liars. That's why they're all famous now and shtuff. :) I just randomly found the song when I was searching for something new to listen to. PLL usually has some good music, though, so I would guess this fact is true! How fun.

Opinions? Your own Monday song?

Have a good day! And kids, cherish these couple of weeks of freedom that you have left! School starts soon (if you haven't started already). Soon we die. But until then, WE LIVE!! Today I have to go pick up my schedule, pick out a parking space and take the picture that'll go on my ID. The thought alone makes me depressed.

Tomorrow I have a nice surprise for you. Be sure to check back in to see what it is!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Bahaha. I love your outlook on school. :P
(I'm watching PLL right now. And a very pretty song is playing on it. I wonder if they'll have a soundtrack.)
GUESS WHAT WE PARK NEXT TO EACHOTHER NEXT YEAR.
I can't believe we didn't even realize that, lol.

Maggie said...

Sam, you make me sad when you are amused by my exclamations of hate. And I really. Hate. School.
Ooh, I hope they do. It would be a good soundtrack. ZOMG I KNOW! What are the chances? WE CAN WALK FROM CLASS TO TEH CRRS TOGETHER.