Recent Posts

Monday, August 23, 2010

Maggie's Monday Music

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry guys. I was busy today, and then I forgot, and technically it's still Monday, so I'm still doing good, right?

Maggie's Monday Music: A meme created by yours truly, to share with the world awesome music, and to make Mondays slightly less dreadful.

(Just The Way You Are; Bruno Mars)



Fun Fact: This song is crucial to a scene I'm writing in Juniper Breeze. :) Speaking of which, should I post an excerpt? I think it'd be nice to get some feedback.

(Little Lion Man; Mumford and Sons)



Fun Fact: That's for skipping last week. Also, another very important song for Juniper. Very important.

Tell me anything in the comments. Today was unusually brutal, and I'd love to hear how you're doin'.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Caleb keeps calling me ugly. (We're in debate.) That's something random.
Just saying.

I DO NOT!!! She's just overly sensitive...

And he's hijacking the computer.
Also, I like the song. :P

Maggie said...

You two are crazily amusing. :P