Recent Posts

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Please don't throw rotten tomatoes at me!

I fully realize that I've been a lousy stinky ugly blogger these last few weeks. I am sad and upset about this fact as you might be. I'm working on it though, I promise.

School has been such a system shock. And it's already definitely proving that junior year is, indeed, your hardest. I've already been loaded with homework, and tests, and things that make me stressed, and that's all been distracting me from posting something, you know, worthy of reading. I'm not even really back in the school-groove yet either, so it's just been very crazy like whoa.

So this is me apologizing, and promising that posts with substance (or as much substance I usually have in posts)(okay, so maybe that isn't a lot)(it's still gotta count for something though, right?)(I love you all) will be back soon enough. Feel free to leave suggestions for blog topics, if you'd like. Or you can tell me how terrible I am, but I have this crazy feeling that that will only make me cry. I get hysterical when I cry. I'm just sayin'.

Oh, and I'll also have a Mockingjay post soon. Like, I tell you how I feel.

I know you're looking forward to that rollarcoaster.

0 comments: