Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

HOLY GIRAFFE FOREVER COVER

Guys, the Forever cover is out! And it's pretty! And I love it! And I want it nowwwwww.

And what is Forever, you may ask?

GO AWAY RAWR.

Erm, Forever is the third and last book in the Wolves of Mercy Falls series, aka Shiver and Linger. Aka, my favorite books. They're written by Maggie Stiefvater, my absolute favorite person-who-I-do-not-know-in-real-life-but-really-want-to.


This series and person take up a lot of my favorite spaces, if you haven't noticed. So this is just a tad exciting.

Anyways, preorder preorder preorder here! It's never too early to buy good books. Never ever ever. Plus they will be signed like whoa.

Feel the Forever tingle. FEEL IT. And embrace its warmth, for it is amazing.

(In unrelated, but just as awesome, news, check again tomorrow for a surprise. :D)

(Also, Maggie's first name links to her website. Her last name links to her blog. I thought you might be interested in both. Love me for this.)

8 comments:

Abby Minard said...

I'm excited for it too! Although I have to admit, it was hard for me to get into Shiver for some reason...but I loved Linger, and I think Forever will be really good.

Colene Murphy said...

Haven't read Linger yet but it's coming up on the list! I love love love her covers though. Theyre amazingly lovely. I hope you follow her on twitter too, shes super fun/funny.

Rezden said...

Wow, very cool artwork. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation. Following and supporting.

Abby Minard said...

Wait a minute...got those mixed up. I loved Shiver, the first one, and had mixed feelings on Linger, the second. Okay, sorry, I keep doing that when I talk about them!

Maggie said...

Abby: I actually liked Shiver a ton better too. I don't know if it was the non-stop depressedness (it's a word, okay?) or what, but Linger was a little harder to get into. I loved them both, but I'm super excited for Forever. <3

Colene: Gah, I hope you like Linger!! The covers are very lovely, yes. I actually did a painting of the Shiver cover. XD And Maggie's hilarious on twitter! I'm such a fangirl of her.

Rezden: Happy to recommend! They're great books, and the artwork is so very pretty. Thanks for the follow!

Amelia Robinson said...

OH SNAP! I was just thinking about the cover of FOREVER today!! Sooooo freaky. I was thinking that it should be GOLD...just because gold would be a very spiffy color to symbolize the FOREVERness of the book. And it would look freaking awesome next to the blue and green of Shiver and Linger.

Thank you SO much for letting us all knoww!! ^_^ I'm so psyched, I' not even going to go back and correct the extra "w". XD

Take care, chicadee!

-Amelia

Maggie said...

Haha, gold would have been an AWESOME color, Amelia! I had actually expected it to be purple or something to keep with the cooler colors, but I think the red is pretty too. Oh, and yay for extra "w"s!

Maggie said...

Haha, gold would have been an AWESOME color, Amelia! I had actually expected it to be purple or something to keep with the cooler colors, but I think the red is pretty too. Oh, and yay for extra "w"s!