Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm late (again): Monday Music

(You see that? I left off the "Maggie's". I feel so ashamed I am not even mentioning myself this time!! Er... pretend you didn't read this.)

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.

Let me just tell everyone out there: World History college classes are HARD. Or at least the way my teacher does it. I'm duel enrolling at my school, so technically it's a college course, and my teacher wants me to fail and have to suffer through it more than once and I hate it so much that omg I'm gonna cry. *sob*gurgle*flail*death*

Right.

I had a test in that class that I was busy studying for, and so I forgot to post. I am obviously a terrible meme hoster person.

(Don't You Know You're Beautiful; Seabird)



Fun Fact: I realized on a trip out of town over the weekend, that this is basically Juniper's theme song. No joke. It works for everyone in this story. Hurrah!

Happy Monday(TUESDAY)!

Comments? Music suggestions? Whatever Else?

0 comments: