Recent Posts

Monday, September 13, 2010

Maggie's Monday Music

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.

Ah. For some reason, I feel as if I'm 1,000 years old. It has nothing to do with my birthday last week--at least, I don't think so--but certain things have really been put into perspective for me. Actually, no. Things haven't. But I feel different.

Maybe I'm just delusional.

That's most likely the case.

But, whatever. This is supposed to be the age I question things, right? (Here we all nod [even if it's only because you feel bad for the fact that I'm going crazy], and agree that this year I will FIND MYSELF and do things that I'll REMEMBER FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY.)

(Run From The Gun; Dead Confederate)



Fun Fact: As you know, Kirsten Hubbard really is my all-around hero. I aspire to do some of the things she's done in life so far. That includes experiencing stuff like this when I'm older. The song has nothing to do with this fact, though, really. I just loved her post. Is that cheating?

Fact To Make Up For That Non-Fact: I couldn't find any videos of just the song alone, so you get to see them sing it acoustic-style. Um, hurray for you! Actually, it has a music video, but it creeps me out.

Happy Monday!

Comments? Music suggestions? Other Things?

0 comments: