Recent Posts

Monday, September 27, 2010

Maggie's Monday Music

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.

I remembered this time. Feel free to applause.

It's really sad how accomplished I feel right now.

(Dark Blue; Jack's Mannequin)



Fun Fact: So it's come to my attention lately, that absofreakinglutely no one knows who Jack's Mannequin is. And this is just plain UNACCEPTABLE. Maybe it's cause the people I know have no interest in music? Or they're stuck on the Top 20 station? Either way, I felt the need to introduce the world to this lovely person who was basically the soundtrack to my first few months on FanFic. Yowza. This is one of my faves.

My mother hates this song. I think she is strange. That's pretty much it. I just felt I should share.

Happy Monday!

Comments? Music suggestions? Tell me you've heard of Jack's Mannequin, pleaseeee.

5 comments:

Colene Murphy said...

nope. Never heard of em But so glad I have now! Thanks for the culture. :)

Sam said...

...Um. Heard of them, but couldn't tell you which song was theirs.

Maggie said...

Colene: Theyre one of my favorites. Happy to have shown them to you :)

Sam: *headdesk*

SuperNat said...

Hey :)

I'm a fellow follower of your blog, and this is my first comment ever!

Anyways I just wanted to reassure you that you are not alone, I absolutely love Jack's Mannequin! My two favourite song's of his are "Meet Me At My Window" and "Swim".

I also thought you might like the band Safetysuit :) They're another of my favourites.

Can't wait to read more on your blog!

Maggie said...

SuperNat: I LOVE YOU. Finally, someone knows them! You made my night. I love those toooo <33 And Safetysuit is amazing. They're one of my faves too. I like your taste in music, Nat. Very good. :)