Recent Posts

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hurray for Hurraw!

Okay, so I know my I don't talk about things like this on here, but I absolutely had to review this product. Seriously, it's basically made my life. (Ask Sam. Or my mom, who I was reluctant to give one to.)

I'm not really a make-up girl. But I do love me some lip balm, which is low maintainence (I am such a terrible girl) and heals. And, let's face it, during the winter my lips look like dried up, peeling things. So lip balm makes my heart flutter. But I've never really found one that keeps my lips healthy, tastes/smells good, is adorably packaged...

UNTIL NOW.

Hurraw! is a fabulous lip balm that I recently found, that I fell absolutely in love with, even before I tried it! As an animal activist, tree-hugger, overall environmental hippie, I was beyond thrilled when I read on the site that Hurraw! is organic, vegan, fair trade, and is made of raw ingredients! JEEZUS YES.

If that alone doesn't sell you, the packaging should. Its oval shape lets it sit comfortably in your pocket (made not to melt), the wrapping is cute, and they're shipped to you in unbleached cotton bags that you can put loose tea leaves in. It's a tea bag!! Yum. I love tea.

Which brings us to the balm itself. So flipping amazing. It isn't grainy (although you technically are using grains of product because of the whole natural ingredients thing), it's not sticky or waxy. It is so amazingly smooth and tasty and super moisturizing. Plus they come in delicious (no, seriously, delish) flavors. So far my favorite is cinnamon--it tingles! I've tried seven of the fifteen flavors though, and they're all pretty dang snazzy. I can't wait to try the rest!

So, yeah. I can't say enough great things about this product. It's really just wonderful, and I suggest buying a bunch! They're only $3.79 each. A deal for such wonderful balms, if you ask me. :)

4 comments:

Colene Murphy said...

Wow!! I have the same problem, can't find a decent lip balm that does what it should. I have been freaking out, winter coming so fast this year. My lips are already giving up the good fight to stay smooth. Will def have to check this out. You can only order it? Not sold in stores?
Thanks a million!!

Rezden said...

Thanks. I'll have to show the fiance this. :)

Maggie said...

Colene: I was having the same problem, but it's worked wonders for me. :) I think this is the link to where they're located everywhere. http://www.hurrawbalm.com/hurraw/index.php?dispatch=pages.view&page_id=2


Rezden: AW YOU HAVE A FIANCE. Sorry, when people say that it tickles me. I love love. Ahem. Anywayssss, you're quite welcome. :)

Sam said...

-frowns- You've got to stop talking about this awesomeness. Serious. I don't get any till Christmas.