Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I feel famous.

Today the wonderfully amazing Abby, over at Above Water, has an interview I did for her on her blog. I talk about things like how much I love school (*snort*), my favorite dessert AND desert, and other various snazzy things. Be sure to stop by and check it out! And don't forget to give Abby some love, and follow her blog while you're there. You won't regret it!

In other news regarding The Great One, she gave me an award. Sweetest person everrr. Thanks so much Abby!


I give this one out to Sam, Amelia, Colene, Emilia, and Gina!

Have fun, guys!

5 comments:

Colene Murphy said...

Woot! I did love your interview! And I'm pretty sure you're a killer awesome chick.

gina said...

Aw, thanks Maggie! I love aspiring author's blogs; they give me so much inspiration! And by the way, I don't think I've mentioned this, but i'm in love with your header background! So gorgeous!!

Abby Minard said...

Thanks for the love Maggie!

I promise I won't tell anyone how long you gushed about high school (okay like, an hour's worth of reading...). And, I won't mention how much I'm lying right now...but I bet you like English- I loved it ;p

Kelly Dexter said...

Great interview! Glad to have found your blog, you seem like tons of fun :-)

Maggie said...

Colene: Thank you! You're totally amazing as well. <333

Gina: They're fun posts right? Abby is a genius. And thanks so much! I love yours toooooo.

Abby: I thought we made a deal never to mention those things! *sketchy eyes* Hah, I do love English! It's basically the only subject I understand. :)

Kelly: Thanks! I'm glad you found me, too!