Recent Posts

Monday, October 25, 2010

Maggie's Monday Music (13)

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.

Okay. So Monday has been insanely horrible. Major technical malfunctions occurred this morning, when a music post went up with any music. It was bad. But I'd like to thank dear Molly for still commenting. She suggests Michael Buble's Haven't Met You Yet, or Hollywood. (I love Hollywood!) She's awesome.

In other news, I got a new scarf yesterday, and it is adorable. I know y'all wonder about my wardrobe; don't deny it.

(Maybe; Sick Puppies)



Fun Fact: I don't have one. I think I'll get rid of this part, 'cause half of what I write here has nothing to do with the song or artist anyway. Blargshsjdia. (That's Maggie for 'blargshsjdia'.)

Hope your Monday is better than mine!

Suggestions, comments, et cetera?

5 comments:

Abby Minard said...

Good for you for carrying on- I was wondering about that earlier post- it wasn't there when I clicked on it. Tomorrow will be a new day (and hopefully better) ;p

Abby Minard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rezden said...

Pretty decent song. :) Thanks for providing smiles on a Monday.

gina said...

thanks for posting this song...i've never heard it, it's pretty good. :)

hope your week will turn out great! xoxo

Maggie said...

Abby: Ah, Tuesday was better actually. Thank you! Gah, seriously, that post was possessed. Or something. (It was evil.)

Rezden: You're very welcome. I'm glad you liked the song. :)

Gina: Thank you! I hope the same for you!