Recent Posts

Monday, October 11, 2010

Maggie's Monday Music

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.

Hola, mis amores!

I want to say thanks so much for all the music suggestions you guys left me last week! I'm absolutely in love with the songs, so you've all pretty much made my life. I really appreciate it. Keep 'em coming too! I'm hoping to find new stuff through you guys, and maybe I'm helping you out too? I like to think so. :)

(Never Be The Same; Theft)



Fun Fact: This song has been played on both Jersey Shore and If You Really Knew Me. You have no clue how happy these facts made me. :)

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Rezden said...

Cool song. Quite mellow. Perfect for today. :)

~Nicole Ducleroir~ said...

I really like this! Thanks for turning me on to a new (to me) band. And -- I love Jersey Shore! It's definitely my guilty pleasure du jour!

Jude said...

more music!!

Maggie said...

Rezden: I thought so too! Monday was a very lazy day for me.

Nicole: You're quite welcome! And OMGOSH I KNOW. Jersey Shore pretty much makes my life, however bad that sounds :DD

Jude: Yay!!