Recent Posts

Monday, October 18, 2010

Maggie's Monday Music

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.

Reasons I have not posted: School, wedding, stupid interwebz, cat that stomps all over my keyboard. (Miss Kitty says hello.)

(Wonderful; Gary Go)



Fun Fact: I've found that this one was on the soundtrack of some German movie whose name I cannot spell or pronounce. Also, it's old. However, it kind of goes with my WIP so, uh... huzzah!

Happy Monday!

Comments, suggestions, other great things?

-----

On an unrelated note, I just realized that I should really be numbering these posts. Awesome.

3 comments:

Molly Louise said...

Anything that goes with a WIP is definitely deserving of a loud, Age of Sail, HUZZAH!

aproberts said...

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog. =) I would also like to award you with the One Lovely Blog and Versatile Blogger awards. I have linked to you from the award page at my blog, The Writings of A.P. Roberts. If you wish to accept the awards, you can get the rules and graphics from that page.

Cheers and happy blogging,
AP Roberts

Maggie said...

Molly: Haha, thank you for understanding! :P

A.P.: Oh, thanks so much!! I love awards. (I love youuuu.) (In a totally uncreepy way, I promise.) Yay!