Recent Posts

Friday, October 22, 2010

More awards yay!

(I promise I'll have a post with substance soon!!!)

*cartwheel o' happy*

I got more awardssss! I love them. I think I'll make a page for them. Because I'm petty that way, and I don't really care. Yay!

Okay, first off, from Samantha, my bestest friend. She gave me this:


Iz preety righ?

I have to answer this question, though, before I can have it. If I had the chance to go back and change one thing in my life, would I and what would it be?

Dudes, I hate questions like this, I'm not gonna lie. There are plenty of things I'd like the chance to change, but I don't know if any of them were serious enough to actually, like, do it. That horrible grade is history? The arguments I've gotten into with my parents (I AM A TEENAGER OK WE ARE ANGSTY AND TEMPERMENTAL)? That one night when I skipped out on a fun night with friends so I could sleep? The time I chose to be lazy and not take a shower (coincidentally the day the cute boy in class was my partner)? All of these are worthy, I think. Among others that I will not mention. (Ooh, the suspense...) (I love cheating out of things.)

I also got TWO! awards from the awesome A.P. Roberts! (You are amazing, A.P.) This,


and I got this one again <3


For the Versatile one, seven facts must be told about me. And they start NOW GO.

1.) I love awards. They make me feel special.

2.) In Juniper (my WIP), Taffy, the main character's sister, brings home a half wolf pup. When I find a half wolf pup, I will do the same. (If you know of any, send them my way, please. I love them more than awards. It's a little crazy.)

3.) Purple is my favorite color, but I only have two purple clothing items, and my room is blue.

4.) I think I might be joining a type of history club, even though I REALLYREALLYREALLY hate history (peer-pressure gah Sam!).

5.) I think Pauly D off of Jersey Shore is amazingly hilarious.

6.) I watch Jersey Shore. A little religiously, actually. I am not proud of this fact. I do embrace it though.

7.) Naming facts about myself (the magnificent Maggie)(oh, Ms) is weirdly hard. Also, I am really bad at it.

-----

And finally, since I am lazy, these three go out to these five! Abby (even though she has two of them already, she totally deserves them), Maddie, Kristin, Sam, and Kate!

4 comments:

Abby Minard said...

Thank You Maggie! Omg, 3 awards?? I feel so special!!

Abby Minard said...

Oh, and I LOVE your facts! Except Jersey Shore is like one of those train wrecks...plus it makes me sad that they are from Jersey, because I am from Jersey.

Colene Murphy said...

Congrats to you and everyone!

Sam said...

-hugs you-
-and possibly pulls your hair-