Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

In which I cheat and send you elsewhere.

Today I send you on over to Amelia's blog, The Authoress! She's amazing and funny, and she let me hijack a post a week or two ago. (And I totally DIDN'T bully anyone into it! I'm proud of me too!!) (I did forget to tell you about it though. Yeah...) I'm talking about the pros and cons of falling in love with a fallen angel. That's pretty deep stuff I've got goin' on over there, so check it out if you can! :)

(Did I mention you look really nice today? Because you totally do. Your hair is fantastic.)

(Oh, and while you click on the link, you should also follow Amelia's blog, because she is a good person, and also thinks your hair looks nice. Seriously. It'll make your life happier, I promise!)

3 comments:

Rezden said...

Following her. Thanks for the recommendation. :)

Colene Murphy said...

heading on over!

Maggie said...

Yay! Thanks, guys. Amelia's great, and I hope you like the post! It's a tad ramblyrambly. :)