Recent Posts

Friday, November 26, 2010

In which Maggie feels like a speshle snowflake.

More awards! Huzzah! Love! You! All! (!!!!!)

First off, I got one from Abby, who is awesome and who just FINISHED the first draft to her novel. Yeah, she's crazy cool; congratulate her now! She passed on the Irresistible Blog Award, and the Magical Blog Award.



The rules for those are to name 10 facts and pass on to some certain amount of people, but I'll get to that in just a second.

And then, the fantabulous Holly Schindler, author of A Blue So Dark, an oh-so pretty book that you should definitely read, passed on the Versatile Blog Award.


I'm pretty sure the rules are the same for this one as well. And with both of these I'm supposed to give them to fifteen bloggers. Well, I love you all, and so if you want one of them or all of them, feel free! Just comment so I can check out your blogs and learn your facts and yeah. I'm not a stalker; promise.

Onwards!

1.) I sketched the cover of Shiver (by Maggie Stiefvater) on one of my canvases a while back. Didn't turn out too shabby, if I should say so, but I never have gotten around to actually painting it.

2.) I am a tiny five-foot-two person. I am teased about this endlessly.

3.) I collect signed bookmarks. Yay! Feel free to send me some, if you want me to love you forever&always.

4.) Speaking of signed things, I have a signed book poster of Sea, by Heidi Kling. Both the book and person rock my fuzzy Christmas socks off.

5.) I wear fuzzy Christmas socks when it's not Christmas.

6.) I find that creating facts is an incredibly hard thing to do.

7.) I plan on traveling all around the globe as soon as I can. Paris will be my first stop.

8.) A couple days ago I baked treats for my doggies. I do things like bake treats for my doggies.

9.) I am a raging insomniac. I'm up until all hours of the night/morning watching my ceiling fan spin and trying to do that thing where you relax your body one piece at a time, but I mostly just get mad because I can't tell if I'm relaxing or not and then I glare at ceiling fan for a bit longer.

10.) These are quite possibly the most boring facts to ever be typed. But I don't care enough to think of better things.

-----

Now off with you! Collect your awards and share your links and if you bring cheese we can just make it a party. :D

Have a good day/weekend/whatever, everyone! I hope your Thanksgiving was tasty.

2 comments:

Abby Minard said...

You deserve those awards! Love your facts! I'm also a wopping 5'2! AND an insomniac- are we twinkies? I love fuzzy christmas socks too- our house gets super cold because hard wood floors + 100 year old house = not so good insulation.

Maggie said...

Abby: WE ARE TWINKIES. I like it! Man, you live in a 100 year old house? I'm kind of jealous, cold or not. I've always thought it'd be cool to live in an old house. :D