Recent Posts

Monday, November 15, 2010

Maggie's Monday Music (15)

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.

I've been the worst blogger lately and OMG you have no clue how bad I feel about it. O_o

Last Monday I had a little mishap involving my car and a ditch, which was kind of completely terrifying and so the blog didn't even pass my mind. I'm sorry. I've also been sick lately, so mainly I've just hated the world and eaten a lot of ice-cream and greenbeans. Not together though. I've had weird cravings. Eh.

ANYHOW.

I didn't come here to whine, I came here to post Monday music!

(Enchanted; Taylor Swift)



Ever since I bought Taylor's new CD (Speak Now), I've been absolutely in love with the song. I'm a hopeless romantic, and believe that great things can happen and sometimes we just have to wonder about it afterward. I know you might have already heard this song, since she's so freaking famous, but I couldn't help it. Seriously, I swoon everytime I think about a magical boy knocking on my door and saying, "It was enchanting to meet you."

*passes out from love-overload*

DANGIT I WANT A BOY. I'm just sayin'.

Have a good day!

If you have suggestions, comments, or any other lovely things to say, I'd be happy to hear 'em!

3 comments:

Colene Murphy said...

My gosh! I hope you're okay! Not hurt?? Hope not!

Abby Minard said...

Yikes, a ditch! My sister had a mishap with a car and a ditch when she was in high school. My mishap was with a car in front of me in the school line.. oops. Hope all is well, and as much as I hate to admit, I love Taylor Swift. She is a wonderful writer.

Maggie said...

Colene: I'm totally fine, don't worry! My wheel, on the other hand, died a pretty painful death. But all is well. Thanks, Colene! <33

Abby: She really does write great stuff. I just wish they didn't run her songs into the ground on the radio all the time D: And I'm sorry to hear about your in-line mishap back then!