Recent Posts

Monday, November 29, 2010

Maggie's Monday Music (17)

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.

Today I go back to school, and many of you go back to work. We can mourn our loss of break together.

*sob*

(Closer To Love; Mat Kearney)



(WIP music! You get both because they're basically for the same scene. Also, they're depressing and uplifting at the same time. Sorta.)

(Love Remains The Same; Gavin Rossdale)



Happy Monday. (I can't find the will to add an exclamation point. Sigh.)

Comments, suggestions, other things? Feel free to cry with me. Here at The Juniper Breeze, we wail as one.

(By the way, tell me if these vids don't work. They're the official videos and I've noticed they don't always play.) (I used a lot of parentheses today.) (*headdesk*)

5 comments:

Sam said...

Worst Monday ever. -offers tissues-
-pulls blankets up-

Abby Minard said...

Geeze, how are y'all gonna be after the christmas break?? Chin up buckos, it's the start of a new month and better yet- you're only in school for another few weeks until the break! That deserves an exclamation point!! (and I love parentheses)

Abby Minard said...

Geeze, how are y'all gonna be after the christmas break?? Chin up buckos, it's the start of a new month and better yet- you're only in school for another few weeks until the break! That deserves an exclamation point!! (and I love parentheses)

Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggie said...

Sam: Mondays should die. Boy shouldn't die, but he should be sent away somewhere... gross and deserted. Or something. I'm sorry :(

Abby: (Exclamation point and parentheses love!!!) Haha, very true. However, I'm the world's most annoying when it comes to school. Perpetual whiner, that's me. :P But yay, it's December!