Recent Posts

Monday, December 6, 2010

Maggie's Monday Music (18)

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.

Guess what. I bought Eclipse. The movie. Oh yeah.

You see, I used to be one of those scary fan!girls. I'm not so much anymore, but my love for Jacob Black runs deep. Plus, I do enjoy the movies, despite how easily they can be made fun of. And Eclipse is both my favorite Twilight book as well as my favorite movie so far. So yeah, sometimes the fan!girl returns, and I post things like the music that plays when Edward proposes to Bella.

(WHY DO I ALWAYS ALMOST CRY?)

(Because I'm just that cool.)

(My Love; Sia)



Oh man, I'm swooning. Next year, when I'm of marrying age without parental consent, Taylor Lautner will be proposing to me, and this song will swell when he twirls me around after I say yes.

Happy Monday!

Opinions, suggestions? Am I the only one who likes the movies and/or loves that scene?

*this moment is dedicated to appreciating the hotness of every friggin' male in that film*

5 comments:

Colene Murphy said...

As much fun as I like to poke and as much as I like to judge, I must admit...ehem...I devoured those books to pieces. And was obsessed! But...they are so easy to poke and judge and criticize once the whole fandom wears down.

That song is BEAUTIFUL though. Those movies have some amazing soundtracks no matter what else can be said about them.

Colene Murphy said...

*also, used this song as my background music for blog checking, replayed 2x? ...yes. 2x...or more...

Sam said...

This song is so pretty. And this Monday was way better than last.

Abby Minard said...

Eclipse definitely was the better movie and book in the series. Oh but I do love me a larf. did you go to best buy to wait and get it at midnight? My hubs was there working with all the screaming girls- he said about a hundred people showed up I think.

Maggie said...

Colene: I know! It's like once you come out of the pure love after you read them, you notice that they are so easy to make fun of. I still heart them though, no matter. :) And the soundtracks are made of gold. Very good music! Hehe, glad I could help with your background music. :P

Sam: I agree. *nods* And this song is very pretty, indeed!

Abby: Eclipse was my favorite too, for sure. A hundred people? Holy giraffe! No, my mom picked it up at Wal-Mart while I was at school the other day. That's dedication to go so early (late?) just for the DVD. :)