Recent Posts

Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm not actually dead... (Monday Music)(21)

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.

Alrighty then. So I'm aware my life here on Blogger has been quite nonexistent. I haven't checked blogs, I haven't updated my own, I haven't even thought about it, really. I'm sorry. I just started off with my holiday break, and from there I needed time to readjust back to school (excuse! excuse!), and then--I'll be honest--I just got a bit lazy. A bit extremely lazy. But I'm back!

I'm starting with music, and Wednesday I'll start putting up those reviews I promised. I'll try to post most of them within the next two weeks, that way I don't have so much catching up to do, and things will go back to normal.

In the mean time, I've had this song on repeat for the last week or so. It's one that the more you listen to it, the more you like it. Those songs are my favorite.

(West Coast; Coconut Records)



Happy Monday!

I really have missed you all. Leave me whatever you want in the comments. I can't wait to hear from you again.

*sends you warm&fuzzies*

0 comments: