Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Maggie's I-Have-A-Legit-Reason-For-Missing-Monday Music (24)

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.

Hello, I'm a student and I spent all of yesterday at the library working on my earth science project/paper/powerpoint.

Tada. It's a good reason. Sort of.

(Location; Freelance Whales)



This is seriously one of my top three favorite bands, I think. I love them. And I highly suggest buying their CD. If you're wary, you can go to their website and listen to the album for free. But if you like it, definitely buy it. They're amazing. Mhmm yepyep.

Have a good Tuesday!

What do you think? (Don't be afraid to tell me you hate them. I won't be too heartbroken.) Any suggestions of your own?

0 comments: