Recent Posts

Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Music (22)

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.

I'm painfully aware of what I write on here now, because I'm also painfully aware that my mother is reading this. Hi, mom.

In related news, I might go stab myself.

(Samson; Regina Spektor)



As you've noticed, I haven't posted any music the last couple weeks. I'm a really bad blogger lately. They'll be regular again, I swear it! As for this song, it's been in my head the last few days and it's beautiful, so there ya go. It isn't new, but still.

Happy Monday!

Check back Wednesday because I have kool shtuff (giveaway! giveaway! exclamation points!) to present to youuu.

3 comments:

Abby Minard said...

Happy Monday and hi Maggie's mom! My mom reads my blog as well. But I can't think of that when I write my posts. Or else I'll never get any written, thinking about what my mom would say ;p So I just go with what I want and thats that ;p

Sam said...

My mom reads mine. I think she reads yours too. :P

Maggie said...

Abby: Yeah, I've been trying to put the fact out of my mind. But... well, yeah. That's all, I guess. *headdesk*

Sam: MOTHERS JUDGING ME EVERYWHERE. Not that I don't love moms, I'm just sayin'.