Recent Posts

Monday, April 4, 2011

Maggie's Monday Music (25)

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.

Guess what I did Friday. If you follow me on Twitter, you already know, but OMG IT WAS INSANELY AMAZING.

I. Saw. Jack's. Mannequin. In. Concert.

AKDJFBSKAKSHAJGAJHAHD.

Let's honor them today, yes?

(The Resolution; Jack's Mannequin)



These guys are honestly my favorite band of all time. They're wonderful. And beautiful. And Darby (my fellow JM junkee) and I were literally five feet from touching Andrew McMahon (lead vocalist) when he stage dived. It was life-altering. He also stood on his piano and was overall seriously amazing. AND we met a local band, got signed CDs, and took pictures with them. I would just like to say that musicians are way too sexy for their own goods.

Anyways. Hi again, mom.

Happy Monday!

Comments, suggestions, etc?

3 comments:

Taylor Lynn said...

Congrats on seeing the concert! How cool! :D

Britany Clarke said...

He STOOD on his piano!!! He stage dived!! I'm having a jealous moment :]

Maggie said...

Taylor: Thank you! It was amazing <333

Britany: IT WAS SO AWESOME. I love them I love them I love them