Recent Posts

Monday, June 27, 2011

Maggie's Monday Music (28)

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.


I have allergies and it's horrible. Bleh. And I love how I always start off with these awkward random comments.

If you all haven't noticed by now, my taste in music has progressed since I first started Monday Musics. For one, I got sick of listening to the same four songs on the radio over and over and over and over and over again. Especially since I discovered those songs months before they got to the radio in the first place. But this isn't about how I'm a music guru (even though I am), it's that what I like now is more alternative/indie rock-ish. That kind of stuff, it seems. I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea, so I have a proposition: If you have a song that you love that you would like to be featured, tell me! I'll use it in one of the upcoming weeks and leave a link to your blog, so people know who picked out such a fabulous listen.

Not only does it help spread the genre love, people who may not know your blog can be introduced to you! Plus, it saves me from narrowing down to one song every week :)

So if you have suggestions, comments, or anything of the sort, don't be shy to leave them! Until then, here's this week's song. It's for one of the WIPs. Of course.


(Scarborough Fair; Simon and Garfunkel)





Have a good Monday!

1 comments:

Taylor Lynn said...

Oh boy, Maggie. You don't know what you've gotten yourself into. I love SO MUCH MUSIC! I'd love to suggest songs for you. ;)

Here's an amazing song... "Dream" by Priscilla Ahn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKfDwChOoHI

If you want more suggestions, I've got tons of diverse ones! Here's my blog:

http://perfectlysensiblenonsense.blogspot.com/