Recent Posts

Monday, July 4, 2011

Maggie's Monday Music (29)

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.


I've spent the majority of the day obsessing over a necklace that I may have left at a friend's house last night. I'm also really craving some Swiss cheese. And guess what! I have neither of those materials. I am a frustrated and disheveled teenage girl who is easily bothered by simple things. Sigh. On the plus side, I get to make things explode tonight!

(Secret Crowds; Angels & Airwaves)







To those of you in the US, happy 4th of July! Try not to hurt yourself with the fireworks, alright? And light a sparkler for me! To those elsewhere, have an awesome Monday!

Remember to leave any song suggestions you'd like featured on the blog down in the comments, please. As well as your random musings and tidbits. Don't be shy!

1 comments:

Taylor Lynn said...

Happy Fourth! :D (A day late, but better late than never, right? :)