Recent Posts

Monday, July 18, 2011

Maggie's Monday Music (30)

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.

My Internet access has sucked lately, mainly because I haven't had reach to a computer, mainly because I haven't been home much. So I'm sorry about that. Hopefully I should be home and lazy for a while, so we're all good!*

This week's song suggestion came from the awesome Taylor Lynn. Be sure to check out her blog and witness said awesomeness!



(Dream; Priscilla Ahn)









Happy Monday!

Comments, suggestions, so forth?



*Unless I go to that Maggie Stiefvater signing later in the month, in which I'll dedicate an entire post to it and mention it in random conversation for the next millionjillionzillion years or some such because that's actually really important. Did I mention her books are amazing or...?

1 comments:

Taylor Lynn said...

Aw, shucks. Thanks for the awesome compliment! ;)

And I just love that song. Now I'm going to have to listen to it... again... ;)