Recent Posts

Monday, August 15, 2011

Maggie's Monday Meltdown (or music, whatever)

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.


I think my titles are consistently getting longer and longer. I should probably work on that. Yeah.

So I am totally one of those people. The ones who are constantly freaking out over everything. There's a dead spider in the floor? What if I step on one of its Dead Pincer Thingies and die from its Dead Poison?? No pickles on my sandwich? HOW do you expect me to go about my day when even my sandwich comes out wrong?? School starts tomorrow?

OH MY GOD THIS IS THE START TO A HORRIBLE YEAR UGH I JUST KNOW IT MY LIFE SUCKS

So you see. I'm definitely not one to be around on days like today. Add in the fact that I had to wake up at 6am today and I'm a ticking bomb. Seriously though, I haven't gotten up before ten since school ended last year! This is cruel and unusual.

Anyways, it's Sunday night and I'm having a mild panic attack as I write this post. I don't think I'm going to end up sleeping tonight (it's a bit of an unwanted tradition that I literally get zero hours of sleep the night school starts back up). I can't remember what I did with my parking pass and I'm STARVING. As you're reading this I'm probably silently sobbing in the back of a classroom.

...

Yeah, I'll just post the music now.

(Breathe In, Breathe Out; Mat Kearney)




I'm so in love with this song. There's a character in my WIP that this song reminds me of every time I hear it. (Hint: He's a he.) (I KNOW.)

Have a good Monday and wish me luck on my first day as a senior!

Songs, suggestions, comments?

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Dude. You freak out, and I freak out and as seniors, we can't freak out. So don't freak.

DDUUUUDDEE! I heard this song on Pandora radio the other day. (This fact makes me feel instantly cooler.)

Don't sweat the long post titles. Their cool; I promise. I'd tell if they weren't. I'd be, "Maggie, your long post titles aren't very nifty." But I like long post titles because they're interesting. You shouldn't knock it.

Don't sob in the back of the classroom. READ back there! (It's why I like sitting behind tall people--and it's one of the benefits of being a goody two shoes...the teachers NEVER catch me. XD)

Don't waste senior year. :)

-Amelia

Julie G. said...

School's starting next Tuesday and I thought I had three weeks before it started. (fml) I'm so sorry that your's started sooner. :( Any high school advice for me? I'm going to be a freshmen *crosses fingers* I'm hoping to survive this year or at least die in a totally cool way. Maybe something that'll land me on the front page of the newspaper? Meh, I'm babbling now. (Sooo nervous) I think it's pretty awesome to be writing in a male POV. I've never tried it before and I never plan to. I have no clue how guys think. xD Good luck with senior year!