Recent Posts

Monday, September 5, 2011

Maggie's Monday Music (32)

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.


Doesn't your heart make a little shocked pitter patter when it sees I'm posting? Because mine sure does. And it will probably continue to. I have ACTs this coming weekend, so between that and normal school and other important things, I won't be able to post. I will have a review up tomorrow though, which also just happens to be

*drumroll*

my birthday! How exciting. I'll be 18 and legal and probably a lot more grown up than I am now. I'm pretty sure that's how it works?


(Kiss Quick; Matt Nathanson)



Have a good rest of your Monday!

Comments, suggestions, etc?

2 comments:

Mia said...

How freaking crazy. My birthday is tomorrow too. I'm also turning 18. We can order from infomercials. Woo-hoo!

Love Matt Nathanson. He makes me feel calm. And sometimes happy.

Hope you have a kick-ass birthday. ;D

Sam said...

You're so ollllld.