Recent Posts

Saturday, December 3, 2011

In which Maggie proves she hasn't died

YOU! Hey, I like you. The fact that you're reading this right now means something amazing to me. Thanks for that. You look nice, by the way. I see you're wearing that piece of clothing I like. Not that I moniter what you wear or anything, but. Nevermind.

I've been gone for a while. School and college applications and other various commitments are eating me alive. But I didn't come here to complain at you, so I'll keep it at that.

I've missed you guys. I don't know what's going on in the literary world anymore, what's new and such. It's only been recently that I went through my favorite authors' blogs and updated myself on their lives. (Turns out I still have my stalker charm.) The only books I've read are for book club, class, and the books I have to cut scripts from. It's quite sad, actually. I haven't touched my WIP in weeks. Sometimes I hear someone say something that makes me think about a character, and it's horrible. I feel like I'm going to explode.

Anyways, I've learned not to promise anything on how often I'll post, but I can tell you that I will try. I just didn't want you to think I'd died, as some of the people around me seem to think I've done.

ME: *sitting*
BOY: *stares*
ME: Knock it off.
BOY: Are you still alive?
ME: I will destroy you if you don't look away from me.

I'll be back soon, my lovelies. If you want, I'd love for you to leave a new book that you think I should check out. In the mean time, keep it snazzy.

0 comments: