Recent Posts

Monday, January 30, 2012

Maggie's Monday Music (33?)

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.

Seeing as I haven't posted one of these in quite some time, I can't honestly tell you if that number in the title is correct. But for the sake of my sanity, we shall say it is.

So it's 1:32am on Monday, and I'm not really in the mood to get up for school in approximately four and a half hours. So I'm making this post. I'm smart, you know? Of course it's logical to be awake at this time and catching up on your stalking and tweezing your eyebrows and organizing your bookshelf. Right? Duh. If it weren't for the fact that Sam saw me today (yesterday?) in these same leggings, I may wear them tomorrow (today?).

Actually, I might do that anyway. Then I won't have to think about clothing in the morning. And they're comfy.

(I can feel your judgement.)

Today's song seems relevant in a few different ways, so I'm going to leave it for your listening pleasures. I also suggest that you listen to The Cinema, because they are quite lovely. They have good lyrics that have meaning and you can still belt out their songs in the car if you're in that kind of mood.

(Say It Like You Mean It; The Cinema)


Have a nice Monday! I'll probably be spending mine looking somewhat hobo-esque and half asleep. Also, quite possibly grumpy from lack of rest. I'll talk to you guys about something writerly or bookly later.

0 comments: