Recent Posts

Sunday, January 13, 2013

updates or something similarish

Since I last posted I:
  • Passed my first semester!
  • And that's basically it.
Life, man. It's cray.

I like to think that I was taking those first few months to get in the swing of things, you know? Nothing hard. Lots of napping to make up for lots of not sleeping. A lot of ramen noodles and soup. A lot of tshirts and leggings. All things that I think were totally necessary for a beginning college student.

I've been home for about a month now for break and will be returning back for semester nombre deux in a little less than a week, which I am not looking forward to. Here I've been able to sleep until 2pm (no judgement), have a pantry full of food at almost all times, catch up on my reading, and watch television until my body hurts because it's been so long since I moved. There I have to scurry a mile in the cold to classes and share space with a number of other girls. I don't know about you, but I think Here is a crap ton happier than There.

Not that I'm not enjoying myself at school. I'm just most content in bed with my dogs and Supernatural reruns. It's whatever.


Don't think I haven't kept my eye on what's been going on with you guys though. I am ALL OVER yo blahgs. Just because I'm slacking doesn't mean you get to! (Unless you're like me, in which case I totes understand and offer you some ice cream and a spot on my couch.)

BUT STILL. I'M WATCHING YOU. WITH DUCK LIPS.

1 comments:

thue xe 45 cho o ha noi said...

Hoàng Quân là đơn vị hàng đầu cho thue xe 16 chocho thue xe 7 cho uy tín nhat Ha Noi.