Recent Posts

Monday, April 8, 2013

Maggie's Monday Music (34)

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.

Hello, lovelies.

I am an English major, and any time I spend reading anymore is all for class, which is seriously starting to get depressing. I did read Just One Day by Gayle Forman recently though, and I think I'm going to put a review up of that here soon. I quite loved it.

Anyways, I'm here with a Monday Music! I've recently really gotten into the band Bastille, so their songs have been on repeat a lot lately. I hope you enjoy!

(Pompeii; Bastille)


What have you guys been listening to? Finals are coming up and I'm going to need some new jams to get me through; be sure to comment if you have any suggestions. Have an awesome Monday!

1 comments:

thue xe 45 cho o ha noi said...

Hoàng Quân là đơn vị hàng đầu cho thue xe 16 chocho thue xe 7 cho uy tín nhat Ha Noi.