Recent Posts

Monday, June 10, 2013

Maggie's Monday Music (35)

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.

I'm almost a month into summer vacation and find myself in this really odd mix of both busy and lazy. I'm doing productive things, but most of them are in or around the house, so I don't leave it super often. It makes for a strange sensation. Anyways, I've found myself entertaining my free hours with hunting down new music, which is something I haven't been able to do in quite some time.

As I've been searching I've noticed that my taste has progressed to a mix of slightly depressing tracks and high-energy, dance tunes. I'm such a teenager sometimes I make myself sick. (It's weird thinking that I can only say that for a few more months. That'll be a subject for another time.)

(All I Want; Kodaline)


The official video for this song is cute, but it frustrates me for several reasons on a very inherent level, so I decided to go with this particular video. They're performing live, but I assure you it's haunting and raw and beautiful and I may almost prefer it to the recorded song. If you have any wonderful new music finds, be sure to leave them in the comments!

Have a great Monday, and I'll talk to you soon.

1 comments:

Ann@Blogging-Profits-Unleashed said...

Wonderful song! You have a great taste on music. :)