Recent Posts

Monday, June 22, 2015

Maggie's Monday Music (36)

A meme created by yours truly to share with the world good music, and hopefully make Mondays slightly less dreadful.


To follow today's first post, I thought this would be a fitting song for the return of our music Mondays. Can we take a minute to discuss how this is totally not how I thought James Bay would look? But, listen, I'm not complaining. I'm into it.


(Hold Back The River; James Bay)

And to throw in the total opposite kind of music, have a song that I CAN'T GET OUT OF MY DAMN HEAD. This song is not kid friendly. And the video only includes a clip of the song. But look at these talented dancers! Dang.


(Bitch Better Have My Money; Rihanna)

Rihanna makes me feel bad. Like, in a good way. So I thought it'd be nice to include her as well. Especially since I, too, love and demand my money.

***Update! Rihanna has since come out with a video for BBHMM, and it's cray.

If you have any song recs, be sure to let me know. Otherwise, let's all try to have an awesome week.

0 comments: